Please note that NancyDespres.com's privacy practices as described below do not apply to the privacy policies or practices of our affiliates.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this website. The personal information collected on this site is used for the purpose for which it is requested:
Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking information is collected in order to contact those persons to provide information about our business. This information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To update your information, please contact .
Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, submitted by users with questions, concerns, complaints, or technical support questions, is used only to respond to those inquiries. This contact information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business. To update your information, please contact .
When you sign up for our mailing list or alerts about our initiative, Out of the Blue will use your email address to deliver the newsletter or alerts. To review or delete your information or to opt-out of any newsletter, please inform and enter your email address and notify us of the intent to remove it from our records.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
The NancyDespres.com website may use persistent cookies, Web beacons and information collected in our log files (such as Internet Protocol Address, referring URLs, etc.) about your activity at this site to better understand how the website is used, resolve technical problems, and enhance your experience at this site. Information from website analysis cookies or about website usage is not combined with information from any other NancyDespres.com cookie. We may use a third-party email technology to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Web beacons are used in those email messages to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. If you would like to stop receiving NancyDespres.com email publications to which you have subscribed, please contact .
In addition, NancyDespres.com may serve ads on this and other websites using our own affiliate advertising. In doing so, one of our ad servers will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve ads on this and other sites. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie.
- INFORMATION SHARING OR DISCLOSURE
- In the event that we contract with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested, NancyDespres.com may provide your information to such third party, or such third party may collect information from you on our behalf. These third parties are required to implement similar security measures and to process your information only as authorized by NancyDespres.com to fulfill the service(s) that they have been contracted to provide. Other than these entities, who act on our behalf, information you provide at this site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. However, please note that personal information provided to this site may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- NancyDespres.com has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Our designers are made aware of and are accountable for compliance with these procedures.