- I'm back from my trip to Europe! It was wonderful to celebrate my daughter's graduation with my children.
- Please see below for people, books and products that are inspiring me this summer!
- I know how busy we all are, so I hope this new newsletter format allows you to scan for what interests you most.
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or comments!
- With Gratitude,
- What I'm Reading
- Trust by Iyanla Vanzant
What I enjoy most about this book is how it connects to the awesome work I've been able to do with Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT), helping my clients to face and address faulty beliefs. Vanzant explains that our beliefs sometimes go as far back as childhood:
"...a huge part of your journey to self-trust will be learning how to deprogram yourself from all the misinformation that has hijacked your mind since childhood."
- A Product I'm Watching
- New U Life Somaderm Gel
What interests me most is that this is a very restorative product. I see people spend so much on the latest products but this gel addresses a problem directly: it contains the growth hormone we lose as we age, and it's also FDA registered.
If you're interested in learning more about Somaderm Gel, visit my page.
- A Client Who Inspires Me
- I am passionate about helping my clients to address both the body and the mind. Hanna did just that! And she recently let me know that she is three months away from being declared in clinical remission from Graves' Disease!
"While addressing my physical symptoms was important, the real life-changing work began when I also incorporated mental health and healing. Nancy challenged me by asking me the hard questions about what I actually wanted, WHY I behaved certain ways, and why I tolerated such stressful situations." -Hanna Burmeister
- A Valuable Service I Offer
- If you're interested in high quality supplements at competitive prices, don't forget that I offer an online marketplace at Fullscript for all of your needs!
New U Life