How Can I Use My Mindset As Medicine
- Introducing 'Mindset As Medicine'
- Some of you might be aware of the powerful practice of Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) I gained through my recent training in November of 2017. For years, I had been working with clients on underlying health issues using diet-related solutions and biofeedback, but felt something was missing in my approach.
RTT takes my approach to the level I have always felt intuitively: that one needs to address unconscious beliefs before one can find lasting change. I have been practicing this approach for several months with very powerful results in my clients.
Endorsed by General Hypnotherapy Register, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and many other International bodies, RTT uses hypnotherapy to "communicate with your subconscious mind, but also directly access[...] and fix[...] whatever blockages may be there. Central to that is the ability to transform many clients in a single session." After watching my clients reach new levels of wellness after helping them address their unconscious thoughts and feelings, I discovered the perfect name for my approach: 'Mindset as Medicine.' If you are experiencing stubborn physical or emotional symptoms and would like to learn more about a RTT, please reach out to chat.
- Mindset Tool of the Month
- Many of us, especially women, aren't certain what we really want in our lives.
To get clear, take a few moments to relax and write down the answers to a few important questions:
- If you had no limitations, how would your ideal day look?
- What would you do if no one was judging or making plans for you?
- What were your secret thoughts and hopes as a child? How might you incorporate these into your ideal day?
- Spring Cleanse Promotion
- I see supplements and dietary changes as an important bridge toward well being. Are you interested in a spring cleanse to take you there? I am excited to offer 20% off the Metagenics cleanse.