Choosing differently in 2019
- As we approach 2019, I reach out to clients, old and new, with profound gratitude:
- You teach me about the very human 'stuff' we all carry.
You teach me how life experiences, often from childhood, impact our health in profound ways.
More than anything, you teach me that we have the power to uncover health, wellness and freedom.
As weird as it sounds, I like to call RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy) a type of surgery, except in this case, we're removing obstacles at a mental, unconscious level.
- Until age 7, we are sponges. We cannot reject anything, including things we overhear, partial truths, other people's emotions... everything is absorbed and we make meanings out of it, and my friends, these meanings run our lives.
As we adapt to stressors, life long patterns become ingrained: we people please, over do, tune out, distract. If we find ourselves facing chronic illness, such issues often have roots in patterns of stress that run behind the scenes.
There is always unresolved emotional stress at the core.
- The good news is we can dig up those beliefs, shine the light on those dark spots and choose differently.
- And we don't have to do the process alone! I've been on both sides and know how important it is to find someone you trust.
Below, read about a client who wanted complete resolution from a life long illness and she went all in and got it.
- Interested in learning more? Message me!
- Wishing you a happy holiday and a bright 2019!
- Client Testimonial
- Thank you, Nancy! I am feeling so much better since my RTT session. Before our session, I was not able to have a conversation without coughing and I felt totally winded just walking up the stairs. I was a bit skeptical going into the session since I couldn't imagine how it would help something physical like asthma, but the results have been truly remarkable.
You helped me to uncover some negative beliefs I've had since childhood regarding my health and rewrite them. This has completely turned around my life-long struggle with asthma. Since our session, my lungs have continuously gotten stronger. I haven't used my rescue inhaler in about 3-4 weeks. (I was taking it about 3-4 times per day before our session!)
My doctor has completely taken me off the high doses of Singular, and she reduced my Advair Discus dosage down to one time per day. I meet with her next week and I believe she may take me off Advair completely since I have had zero asthma attacks since my last visit.
I'm finally able to talk, laugh, and play with my kids without coughing. I'm sleeping better, and I've started to see the scale moving in the right direction once again. I'm down a total of 35 pounds so far! My session with you has given me back my, breath, freedom, and hope.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!
- What I'm reading
- I recommend "Medical Medium"! I have been following Williams' recommendation of drinking 16 oz of fresh celery juice every day and am already noticing a lot of good things in my health even though it has only been 2 days.