A Body-Mind approach to working with imbalances
- I thought I would share with you how I work with certain health issues.
A great example would be autoimmune illnesses which have become near epidemic today, ranging from Hashimoto's to Celiac to MS. There are over 100 different variations and they are a scenario where for some reason the body sees parts of itself as foreign and attacks its own tissues.
- The first things I do:
- Take a great history. Illness is often not random, and clients almost always share what is important in their care, when you provide the time and space to listen.
- Rule out hidden microbial infection (sinus, oral, teeth, intestinal), hormonal imbalances, stress-induced adrenal exhaustion, heavy metal toxicity, nutrient deficiencies, and vitamin D is usually always low in autoimmune disease.
- Using results from bloodwork and bioenergetic testing, although NOT diagnostic, is highly suggestive and is very helpful in narrowing down how to work with clients and their imbalances.
Rebalancing the gut is so important in laying a good foundation for any condition. Here is a glimpse of that work...
- GI evaluation-the GUT- is the client struggling with a leaky gut?
- Remove foods that client is sensitive to.
- Remove any overgrowths of bacteria, parasites, molds, using safe botanicals.
- Replace- appropriate digestive enzymes- I have always wondered, is my client sensitive to certain foods or is there a digestive enzyme deficit?
- Repair- heal the gut lining so foods do not pass thru this membrane.
- Re-inoculate- add in appropriate pre and probiotics.
- Reset the nervous system- Most people live in a state of "fight flight freeze" which only keeps the cycle going, to fully and deeply heal you need to activate the rest and repair branch of the nervous system.
- This reset is a very critical step to ensure the result is lasting.
- The mind-body connection is so powerful and because it is powerful, we can use it to speed up the healing process.
- The subconscious mind holds many old ideas, and beliefs when it comes to health and healing that if we do not address them, the results are short-lived and temporary.
- Your subconscious mind is the feeling mind, the mind that was primary as a baby and a child. It ensures your survival, keeps you safe, but with old information, many of these old beliefs may not even be yours.
- Here are some very common beliefs and ideas in those who present with autoimmune conditions:
- Feeling under attack either emotionally or verbally putting you in a defense mode.
- Constant unconscious state of fight flight-waiting for the other shoe to drop.
- Feeling like you could never do anything right.
- Feeling powerless due to growing up with a controlling family member.
- Poor personal boundaries have allowed others to walk all over you.
- Suppression of sadness.
- Always helping and rescuing others.
- Expressing boundaries means abandonment and rejection.
- You can see how important it is to clean up the subconscious mind, as holding onto these old ideas is not only exhausting, robbing you of vital energy needed to heal, they also hold you emotionally hostage.
Reducing the "burden" the body carries, whether it be toxins, which can be environmental, or even toxic emotions can free up so much energy that can be used to heal.
If you are struggling with a health condition and would like some insight on how I may be able to help you, please fill out the forms below for a complimentary consult.
Health Appraisal Form
- To your health,
- P.S. Questions? Fill out the Health Appraisal Form and the RTT Intake Form and we can chat about them!
RTT Intake Form